I am officially done working at Lone Peak Dental! We had a great lunch from Chili's (minus Chips 'N Salsa, sorry Angela) the girls surprised me with a scavenger hunt that led me to different Scentsy Bars. That way when I am at home missing my girls I can pop-in their favorite scent and think of them... They are so thoughtful! Working nights is hard but on the PLUS SIDE: Burlington Coat Factory is having a 20% off sale for all their employees and their immediate family members... Good thing you are ALL my immediate family :)
20% off! I am totally there! You know you can't keep me away from a good deal! We are going to miss you so much! I can't believe you are officially done with LPD. Such a sad day. Work is going to be so very boring but, I am so glad you get to stay home with you baby! Good luck and call me all the time! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on leaving lone peak:) How are you guys doing? Miss ya
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your semi-retirement! It won't be the same when I go there to visit anymore! Which will hopefully be in October...so good to chat for a bit...buy some cheap stuff at Burlington for me!
ReplyDelete