SPIDER coleMAN had a blast walking the streets Trick or Treating. He had more fun playing with all his candy after! He even got to eat a few pieces before bed.
CUTE!! Coleman is such a handsome little boy. Katie, did you dress up? I took the slutty route this year for Halloween... I know, I'm shameful. At least I wasn't Harry Potter for the party at my house...
Love him! He is such a doll!
ReplyDeleteCUTE!! Coleman is such a handsome little boy. Katie, did you dress up? I took the slutty route this year for Halloween... I know, I'm shameful. At least I wasn't Harry Potter for the party at my house...
ReplyDeleteSo Cute!! We need our super hero boys to hang out!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute Katie! I am glad you are doing great.
ReplyDeleteLove it Katie, he such a cutie pie! However, I am a little disappointed that you didn't dye your hair red mj!!
ReplyDelete