After practice, Brother O'Morey asked me, "sister Keil, do you have a piano in your house?" Long story short: He GAVE me his piano! They bought it and their 3 boys don't play it and it was just sitting in their living room. I offered to pay him for it and he told me, "I've been praying about who should take it, so if you want it, bring your truck over today and pick it up." THANK YOU BROTHER O'MOREY!
Stats on my new piano:
Yamaha Clavinova
Electric piano (great because I can play with the headset on while Josh sits and watches whatever game is playing)
Comes with Microphone and adjustable volume (karaoke at my place)
WOW! That's awesome! What a great present eh?
ReplyDeleteNice! We have a reeeeally old Clavinova...it's like your piano's grandpa.
ReplyDeleteVery cool indeed! Josh is way jealous! I also just noticed your sealing/outside temple photo...I'm just chuckling a bit cuz your so prego! I remember you telling me about it, but it was funny to see it! Hope you have a fabulous Christmas! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteYeah for a piano!! You should practice some Elton and play it for me! That would be the best Christmas present ever!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you! How great! I love it when things like that happen!!
ReplyDelete