Katie, How are you? I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever!! It looks like you are doing good! WE need to do a play date! I also need to bring you back those shoes and get those church shoes that I borrowed you, I am cleaning out the closets and storing stuff. Let me know when we can get together! love you!
Hey Katie! I am glad you found our blog! I was just going through some of your posts, and had to laugh. I just got done reading the twilight series for the second time in the past month! I love them too:) Stephenie is writing Twilight from Edwards point of view, you can read a small portion of it here: http://stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html. It's just as good! :)
Katie, How are you? I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever!! It looks like you are doing good! WE need to do a play date! I also need to bring you back those shoes and get those church shoes that I borrowed you, I am cleaning out the closets and storing stuff. Let me know when we can get together! love you!
ReplyDeleteRad! Thanks for doing this. You're hilarious!
ReplyDeleteHey Katie! I am glad you found our blog! I was just going through some of your posts, and had to laugh. I just got done reading the twilight series for the second time in the past month! I love them too:) Stephenie is writing Twilight from Edwards point of view, you can read a small portion of it here: http://stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html. It's just as good! :)
ReplyDelete