I would like to thank everyone who made this possible.
My sister, Janae, who introduced me to the wonderful world of blogging... then promptly stopped blogging, herself.
My friend, Angela, who convinced me early on that my blog was JV and I needed to step it up and make it better.
My wonderful friends, you know who you are (but mainly you are my other sister, Mandy), who comment on my posts and actually make me think my daily-life is entertaining.
My husband, Joshua, for not getting angry when I spend hours blogging instead of being an active and productive wife, mother, and homemaker.
And last but not certainly least,
My son, Coleman, who is my blogging inspiration and the focus of posts 99% of the time! Thank you for sitting still and saying cheese so that I can have something to put on my blog.
I'd also like to thank the academy...

WHAT ABOUT ME!!?? I love reading your blogs
ReplyDeleteI read your blog Katie, even though I don't always comment. congrats on the 100th post. Looking forward to more inspireing things from your blog.
ReplyDeleteYEA!! I am so glad that I made the list of Thank- yous!! You're the best! I love your blog!! I hope you and coleman feel better! Happy 100th post!!
ReplyDeleteWow, way to go! I don't think I'm to mine yet but way to go! I love your blog!
ReplyDeleteI appreciate you giving credit where credit is due. You just may inspire me to blog again, someday. Thank you for putting me first in your acceptance speech. Janae
ReplyDeleteWell done! I ALWAYS am checking your blog just so ya know. P.S. Let me know when the lil' man is all better...we will have to do the $1 movie for sure!
ReplyDelete