We have started our first official Spring Cleaning in this house. Our townhome only has a living room, no family room. And so, like most people we know with kids... our house was ALWAYS cluttered with toys. Well, we decided to try something a little unconventional. Coleman is now in the master bedroom! Why? Because it has a walk-in-closet AKA...
OUR NEW TOY ROOM!
So far this is working out great! Most of the Toy Mess in contained upstairs and when I teach piano lessons, Coleman stays upstairs and plays. It's also nice because that is the warmest room in our house when it snows, so Manny will stay nice and warm in the colder Utah months. I told you it was unconventional :)
Coleman's favorite part of the room switch:
Finding this sweet sunglasses buried deep in one of his many toy boxes.
Hey you gotta do what ya gotta do right? That is awesome you teach piano lessons, I didn't know that? Maybe sometime in the future you could take on a non-musical 27 yr old girl...I seriously do want to learn!
ReplyDeletethat is such a good idea! I'm so tired of my living room always being filled with toys! good thinking!
ReplyDeleteWow I am so impressed! I wish I had that motivation!! Actually I wish I had a living room to even put toys in! Well soon enough hopefully! We need to get together soon! Besides on our trips to Moab!) It was awesome seeing you guys down there.
ReplyDeleteAwesome idea. And he looks pretty sweet in those sunglasses.
ReplyDeleteDo you feel cramped in the smaller room? Coleman is so cute!! I love that he pushed you out of the master bedroom. You're such a pushover! J/K. Love ya
ReplyDeleteUnconventional seems to be about all we do at our house!! It works and Coleman looks like he's loving it! Love the glasses - he looks so cute!! (love the cute name too!:)
ReplyDelete