Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Coleman- 18 Months


Josh made me a frame out of PVC pipe for my "Home Photo Studio" Thanks, Josh. I love it.PS- I don't know what he is doing with his arm... the funky chicken perhaps?

18 Facts about Coleman at 18 months:

  1. He is a very happy and content little Boy.
  2. He claps EVERY time we watch the Office and the opening credits end.
  3. He loves nursery... and so do I.
  4. He is fearless in our swimming pool. He will run right off the edge.
  5. He and his dad are Best Buds.
  6. He knows what he likes, and he is NOT afraid to let it be known.
  7. He says a lot of words: Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa, Love you, balloon, please, thank-you, no, yes, hug, sorry, baby, car, buckle, mower, down, done, OK, drink, piano, keys, help, airplane, cookie, cracker, cheese, and so many more.
  8. He is reaching the Terrible 2's a little early.
  9. He loves to play the piano.
  10. He loves Monster's Inc.
  11. He still takes a nap every day.
  12. Usually he naps for at least 3 hours.
  13. He is obedient (most times)
  14. He laughs every time he gets his picture taken.
  15. He loves babies. He calls everyone "baby" Even if they are bigger than he is.
  16. He makes me smile every day.
  17. He makes us hungry for more babies. All though I am sure everyone is right and our next will be a terror. Disclaimer: I am not pregnant.
  18. He makes us grateful everyday for family.

1 comment:

  1. Is he really only 18 months old. I feel like he should be older than that because I am counting down until Jacob is that age to go to Nursery.
    He is so darling I love to cheesy smile.

    ReplyDelete