Whatever! It wasn't trash talk, it was a simple question, I never once said the people that read the books were weird I said it was the middle aged women who had Edwards pictures up on their wall. So if you fall under that category then, let the trash talk begin! Thanks for the Shout out!
You really liked it that much to see it again so soon? it was a hundred times better than twilight, but so many stupid awkard cheesy scenes. whenever edward was in the scene i hated it. Jacob was for sure hott.
Bella has absolutely no Gaydar. She has to decide between an overly manicured pretty sparkly vampire that doesn't want to touch her or a boy that runs around in the woods with other boys in cut off jean shorts... Hard decision.
Okay so I havn't seen the movie yet but i am hoping that it is better then the first and I have to agree with Ang. Edward does not have the right appeal in the movie and Jacob would out do him anyday.
Angela- I NEVER see movies in the "real theater" and rarely do I even go to the "Dollar theater"... we are a RedBox family, so when I find a movie I REALLY like I splurge and see it a few times... TOTALLY WORTH IT!
Whatever! It wasn't trash talk, it was a simple question, I never once said the people that read the books were weird I said it was the middle aged women who had Edwards pictures up on their wall. So if you fall under that category then, let the trash talk begin! Thanks for the Shout out!
ReplyDeleteYou really liked it that much to see it again so soon? it was a hundred times better than twilight, but so many stupid awkard cheesy scenes. whenever edward was in the scene i hated it. Jacob was for sure hott.
ReplyDeleteBella has absolutely no Gaydar. She has to decide between an overly manicured pretty sparkly vampire that doesn't want to touch her or a boy that runs around in the woods with other boys in cut off jean shorts... Hard decision.
ReplyDeletei don't know how jacob would feel knowing you're referring to him as 'a box of candy'
ReplyDeleteOkay so I havn't seen the movie yet but i am hoping that it is better then the first and I have to agree with Ang. Edward does not have the right appeal in the movie and Jacob would out do him anyday.
ReplyDeleteAngela- I NEVER see movies in the "real theater" and rarely do I even go to the "Dollar theater"... we are a RedBox family, so when I find a movie I REALLY like I splurge and see it a few times... TOTALLY WORTH IT!
ReplyDelete