Brinley, Iris, Riley, Noah, Kyson, Tonya and Coleman
These kids get together and play every Tuesday. it's been a lot of fun and I am really glad Coleman has the chance to get out of the house and play with such great kids!
holy crap. you really did go way back!!! I can't believe coleman is 2. . . I remember the day you told me you were pregnant. I remember the times you would sit with your calendar/planner marking off the days you had your period/ovulating times. haha ohhh gosh. life was so much simpler then.
Glad to see you're back to updating your blog! I missed hearing about your cute little family! Love you!
ReplyDeleteholy crap. you really did go way back!!! I can't believe coleman is 2. . . I remember the day you told me you were pregnant. I remember the times you would sit with your calendar/planner marking off the days you had your period/ovulating times. haha ohhh gosh. life was so much simpler then.
ReplyDeleteMan, our kids are so dang cute. Do you like how Iris and Noah are the same size as the rest of them?
ReplyDelete