You've been married for 5 years?! You got married just 3 months after me. Congrats on the cute little family - your little guy is a stud!! SO...quick question...is this the guy you went to the store and bought a cheesecake for then used a butter knife to smear it around and make it look homemade?! lol - that is the only story I remember you telling us the night that my friend and I crashed at your place while we were in Utah for a concert. Good times... :)
Love it!! Happy Anniversary...miss you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteYou've been married for 5 years?! You got married just 3 months after me. Congrats on the cute little family - your little guy is a stud!!
ReplyDeleteSO...quick question...is this the guy you went to the store and bought a cheesecake for then used a butter knife to smear it around and make it look homemade?! lol - that is the only story I remember you telling us the night that my friend and I crashed at your place while we were in Utah for a concert. Good times... :)
Keep in touch!
Bethany
brysonandbethany.blogspot.com