Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 7:

SeaWorld

Confession: I LOVED SeaWorld! I didn't think I would Love it as much as I did, but it rocked!

The first thing we did when we got there was to ride the Lift 230 feet high to get a better view of our PlayGround:
Coleman couldn't be bothered to look at the camera, the view was gorgeous!


Jessica was Less-Than-Thrilled to get 230 feet in the air... small fear of heights :/
The view of SeaWorld/San Diego:

The first show we saw was SHAMU:

Coleman was fasinated:



After SHAMU we took Coleman to the Kids Area. He was in heaven.

Elmo's Flying Fish:

Abby Cadabby's Magic SeaStars:

He even got to meet Elmo and Big Bird:


After staying a while at Sesame Street, we ventured off...

We met a Walrus:

...and some Beluga Whales:
Mr. Muscles


...and the penguins:



Jessica even got to make a souvenir penny with Penguins on it.










After getting a quick bite, we headed over to the DOLPHIN SHOW

Coleman was THRILLED



My In-Laws



The Dolphin show was WAY better than Shamu!

And I think Coleman would agree:
...as would Joshua:






Cirque Del Mar: Weird, but pretty cool

LOVE the look of bewilderment on BOTH boys faces! That pretty much sums up the entire show :)


A few other exhibits:



And last but CERTAINLY NOT LEAST:

JOURNEY TO ATLANTIS!
I RODE THIS ROLLERCOASTER
This may not sound (or look) like much, but it was a BIG deal for me!
I'm not a fan of rollercoasters
But I did it!
Woot Woot!




It was a GREAT day.
We had so much fun.
I think we will DEFINITELY be back.








1 comment:

  1. I love Sea World! Glad you had so much fun--and the pic of Josh watching the show is priceless! haha!

    ReplyDelete