Friday, July 4, 2008

Fourth of July

Happy Fourth of July!!!

"Uncle Sam"
We celebrated Independence Day with the Keil family.

We went to a matinee and saw "Get Smart" then we went swimming, had a BBQ, and finished with fireworks. Coleman and his cousins, Cloe and Broc, were so into the fireworks, we couldn't get them to smile for a picture...No matter how many times we tried!

Oh well, we'll try again next year!

4 comments:

  1. I love his cute little outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Uncle Sam is adorable!! Thanks for the ride on your sweet scooter! You need to do a post on that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Fourth of July Keil Family! Looks like you had a great holiday. Coleman is so cute and I too love his outfit, although I think it could have been the BEST 4th EVER had you and Josh had outfits to match the little guy. Do they make bigger sizes?
    p.s. Julie does not have a blog. She does not believe in technology yet, but when she joins the new millenium I'll let you know. I also think we should start to bug our cousin Heidi to start a blog too, and everyone else that we know for that matter. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. He really is such a cutie! I love his eyes and I really don't think he looks like he has an overly large head! Sawyer turned 2 last week! So crazy...talk soon! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete