Monday, July 14, 2008

WILL WORK FOR FOOD

Today, I gave my official 2 weeks notice at Lone Peak Dental.
After 3 years I'm saying good-bye and staying home with Coleman... and I couldn't be happier! It has been great but I am really looking forward to being home with him.
I love all the girls I work with and will miss you all tons!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!! That is sooo exciting! We'll have to hang out a lot more often now. Are you getting another job or are you done working?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie! I'm glad you blog-stalked me, I've been wondering if you were still around Utah and what the heck you've been up to. Michelle is in Provo as well, we should all get together for a little reunion. I'm back home right now for my sister Laura's wedding but will be back in town soon! Thanks for saying hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SAD!!! I am going to miss you! The office will not be the same without you! We still better be friends!! Much love!!

    ReplyDelete