OK, so I have to admit... I am usually TERRIBLE at following tags. But I thought I would give this one a try. Thanks Mrs. Lopez!
http://www.meand-myboys.blogspot.com/
6 Unusual facts/quirks about me:
1. I will ONLY by Costco chicken! It is such better meat. Trust me. Once you go there, you can NEVER go back.
2. When I drive my scooter my right eye ALWAYS tears up... but never my left one.
3. The hangers in my closet are color-coded. White= shirts Black=dresses/pants Which is really strange because I am NOT a neat person.
4. I do almost ALL my Christmas shopping in the summer. I like to have everything done by around Halloween. Josh is a landscaper so we usually have extra money is the summertime. I don't think that is quirky, I think that is smart!
5. I have recently re-discovered NKOTB (New Kids on the Block... Donnie is my FAVORITE). I was only 6 when they were popular but now I see what the fuss was all about! I am even going to their concert in November and plan to make a shirt that says (Donnie- I want to be your cover girl!)
6. When I drink water is has to be FULL of ice. Otherwise I don't like it. When we go to restaurants, I ask for water and an EXTRA cup of ice because they NEVER put enough in. And if I order a soda, I ask for water too (that trick I learned from my mother-in-law).
So there you go... I am a FREAK! I tag:
Angela H. http://www.joshandange.blogspot.com/
Angela B. http://www.angelashawnblymiller.blogspot.com/
Liz www.reidfam.net/liz
Lyza http://www.aaronlyzaliam.blogspot.com/
Alicia http://www.cameronandaliciahodges.blogspot.com/
Sarah Riley www.juddandsarah.blogspot.com
http://www.meand-myboys.blogspot.com/
6 Unusual facts/quirks about me:
1. I will ONLY by Costco chicken! It is such better meat. Trust me. Once you go there, you can NEVER go back.
2. When I drive my scooter my right eye ALWAYS tears up... but never my left one.
3. The hangers in my closet are color-coded. White= shirts Black=dresses/pants Which is really strange because I am NOT a neat person.
4. I do almost ALL my Christmas shopping in the summer. I like to have everything done by around Halloween. Josh is a landscaper so we usually have extra money is the summertime. I don't think that is quirky, I think that is smart!
5. I have recently re-discovered NKOTB (New Kids on the Block... Donnie is my FAVORITE). I was only 6 when they were popular but now I see what the fuss was all about! I am even going to their concert in November and plan to make a shirt that says (Donnie- I want to be your cover girl!)
6. When I drink water is has to be FULL of ice. Otherwise I don't like it. When we go to restaurants, I ask for water and an EXTRA cup of ice because they NEVER put enough in. And if I order a soda, I ask for water too (that trick I learned from my mother-in-law).
So there you go... I am a FREAK! I tag:
Angela H. http://www.joshandange.blogspot.com/
Angela B. http://www.angelashawnblymiller.blogspot.com/
Liz www.reidfam.net/liz
Lyza http://www.aaronlyzaliam.blogspot.com/
Alicia http://www.cameronandaliciahodges.blogspot.com/
Sarah Riley www.juddandsarah.blogspot.com
It's true, Costco chicken is the ONLY way to go! I won't buy it anywhere else either. :)
ReplyDelete