Oh my gosh I was laughing so hard! Those pictures are awesome!!I am loving the sexy pose!!! So when is the 20% discount done? I might have to go find myself something! :)
Katie he is such a poser. Have you been working with him on that? He is so cute or should I say handsome. It adds a whole new dimension of things good and bad when your kids start eating solids. For one they make a mess, but they are also better sleepers. Good luck!!
Katie this is Beth(baby Beth to your family) Your little boy is cute. I have a blog as well it is www.theblogginbrowns.blogspot.com
SO you will have to check it out. I saw that you Janae and Mandy have blogs as well, I can't see it though how do I look at it. Also can you give me Janae's e-mail address. Mine is brownfamily2005@comcast.net. So e-mail me sometime.
I don't know if you know but we just had our third baby three months ago. His name is Carson. Anyway I am excited to know that you have a blog now. Talk to you soon.
Katie he is just so darn cute!! cutest bath pictures EVER!!
ReplyDeleteOh those pictures are adorable. He just keeps getting cuter!! "Sexy pose" is my favorite!! Watch out girls.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I was laughing so hard! Those pictures are awesome!!I am loving the sexy pose!!! So when is the 20% discount done? I might have to go find myself something! :)
ReplyDeleteKatie he is such a poser. Have you been working with him on that? He is so cute or should I say handsome. It adds a whole new dimension of things good and bad when your kids start eating solids. For one they make a mess, but they are also better sleepers. Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteKatie this is Beth(baby Beth to your family) Your little boy is cute. I have a blog as well it is www.theblogginbrowns.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteSO you will have to check it out. I saw that you Janae and Mandy have blogs as well, I can't see it though how do I look at it. Also can you give me Janae's e-mail address. Mine is brownfamily2005@comcast.net. So e-mail me sometime.
I don't know if you know but we just had our third baby three months ago. His name is Carson. Anyway I am excited to know that you have a blog now. Talk to you soon.