The other day I noticed a small handprint on my window. I've had an inner-struggle all week, do I clean it or do I appreciate how small that handprint is and how quickly it will grow? Just as I was about to grab my windex, I found this quote from General Conference:
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly,"
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly,"
President Thomas S. Monson
My window can wait another week...
That's really sweet.
ReplyDeleteOh Kate, what a sweet soul you are
ReplyDeletea perfect tiny handprint is not a mess in my mind... it is a taste your little guy's redecorating style.
ReplyDeletei say leave it at least as long as you can see out the window! or until there are so many smudges it just looks gross...
Too true - good quote and great reminder!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love that quote!! It is so true. They do grow so fast and we forget so easily!
ReplyDelete