I love my dad. He is one the greatest men I know. He has been and continues to be one of my greatest supporters.
If you know my dad, you know us both. We are one-in-the-same.
This last week my dad was driving home from Texas and made a few pit stops in Utah along the way. I got a phone call around 10am saying he was leaving Hallie's T-ball game in Moab and would be in Orem for lunch. That's one of the great things about him, he loves his kids and grandkids and will always make time for us.
Even though it was only for about an hour, Coleman and I had lunch with Grandpa James....
...and it was one of the highlights of our week.
hi katie! hope you are doing well. i always thought he looked more like gma, but i can't believe how much of grandpa james i see in your dad in these pics. luv you guys!
ReplyDelete