
Potty Training has officially begun in our home. Coleman is doing great... 2 poops, 2 days in a row. That's my boy! On Day 3 he went in his diaper but then ran to the potty, so at least he's putting it all together. Poop=Potty I am a happy mama (that one's for you Janae)
I am so impressed! He is still so young, props to the mom!
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing!! You want to hang out with Hannah for a little while? Way to go Coleman!
ReplyDeleteyou have got to be kidding me. Coleman is a freak of nature!!! he is a year and a half! Go Coleman. Don't worry my mom already told me she would take me kids for a week for potty training.
ReplyDeleteHOW EXCITING!!! HOPEFULLY NO MORE DIAPERS FOR NOW!
ReplyDeleteKatie, you're little guy is SO cute! Really, he is just this happy little guy! I love it! this picture cracks me up! Keep up the good work Coleman!
ReplyDeleteAha! I blog stalked you and tracked you down! Nice job, Coleman!
ReplyDeleteThis might be my favorite blog kid photo EVER.
ReplyDeleteHey, it's your blog! Glad you fb friended me... nice to be in touch again. You're loved.